• If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, Do Not Visit! Please attend when everyone is feeling well…
• Currently, government health officials are recommending that people over 65 years or older and people with underlying health conditions should remain at home or keep their distance from others. Underlying health conditions include chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, severe obesity, diabetes, kidney disease undergoing dialysis, and liver disease.
• Although it may not be required, we are encouraging guests to wear mask/face coverings during your visit. This is for your protection and the protection of other guests.
• You will be encouraged to sanitize your hands frequently during your visit. Please ask a Staff member if you cannot locate one of our stations.
• If you cough or sneeze cover your mouth with a flexed elbow or tissue. Please dispose of any trash in one of our many receptacles when finished.
• Follow the social distancing policies set by the CDC of at least 6 feet apart from others besides your immediate family members.
• At any time Cryptid Trails may reduce the capacity to adhere to social distancing. Please be patient and understanding with any operational change.
• If you feel ill while at Cryptid Trails, please locate one of our security personnel and they will notify our medical team to immediately assist your needs. If your symptoms show signs of COVID 19 you and your party will be asked to leave and return on another night when you feel better.
Safety Protocols for Operations
• Training: In addition to our annual training for all cast members, we have developed a separate list of protocols to combat COVID 19.
• Temperature Readings: Every Cast member/Staff member’s/Guest’s temperature will be checked before each night. Any temperature above normal will result in immediate dismissal from the property.
• Constant Caution: All Staff will be instructed and trained to watch for the warning signs and concerns to limit possible contaminations among their peers and attending patrons.
• Signage: Signs will be posted throughout our property for following Maury County and CDC guidelines. Signs will include but not limited to:
1. 6’ Social Distancing Reminders
2. Cryptid Trails Safety Protocols
3. Symptom Reminders
• Increased Cleanliness: Cleaning personnel will routinely clean and sanitize commonly used areas throughout premises.
• Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout premises.
• Masks/ Face Coverings: Staff Members will be required to wear facemasks when dealing with guests to limit cross contaminations.
• Medical Personnel: All Medical Personnel will be required to have additional training.
• Costumes/Masks/Makeup: Masks and Costumes have been washed each night. This will continue along with Cryptid Trails safety guidelines to make sure our Cast members are following the protocols set in place by management thru the training provided.
How to Purchase Tickets
• Tickets for Cryptid Trails will be a bit different for the 2020 season. Tickets will be a TIMED TICKETING EVENT…
• There are many options; General Admission, VIP, Fast Pass
• To purchase a ticket you will simply go to CryptidTrails.com and click BUY TICKETS.
• Credit or Debit card accepted… You will then be prompted to Choose your Date and your Time and how many to purchase.
• As always be sure to check the date and times carefully before you click to purchase.
• There are NO REFUNDS.
• Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled time slot. If you arrive more than the 15 minutes you will need to wait in your vehicle.
• VIP Ticketing will have its own line (Although still a reservation is required when purchased).